Sunday 22 September 2013

FastBraces Month 1

I had spacing on my upper teeth and crowding on my lower, so FastBraces were a great option to straighten my teeth quickly!
Here is me just a few days after I got my top brace, I had eaten paella which had turmeric in it and so the elastic bands were stained yellow!! I managed to get them changed the day after luckily, and NEVER made that mistake again! If you have the clear FastBrace you need to avoid brightly coloured foods like curry and some tomato sauces for example!



It was quite painful the first month, I ate mainly soups and smoothies and couldn't bite into anything like a sandwich or even a banana. But painkillers helped and warm drinks felt nice.

4 comments:

  1. Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!
    fastbraces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information and great post. I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    fastbraces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding all aspects the blog was perfectly nice. Visit: Fastbraces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for share kind information about Fast Braces. The Fast Braces method of orthodontic treatment is actually comprised of two elements. First, there is the actual orthodontic appliances that are affixed to your teeth. These are very similar in appearance and function to a set of traditional metal or ceramic braces.

    ReplyDelete