Sunday 22 September 2013

FastBraces month 7

It's the final month of wearing my full brace!! This photo was taken just before I had my top brace removed at the start of my 7th month with braces!

My bottom brace wasn't removed as one tooth still just needed straightening slightly, but I didn't mind I was still excited. As some of my teeth were small and rounded I had bonding and contouring to give a perfectly even and straight smile. 
And here I am with all the work done on my top teeth. Just one more month for my bottom brace and then the whitening treatment!!! 

I'm amazed with the result in only 7 months!! I have a thin metal wire retainer at the back of my teeth which I didn't even notice until my dentist showed me, and a plastic retainer for night time. 
 The difference between month 1 and now is so amazing I just wish I had done it sooner!!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article! We are linking too this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the great writing.
    fastbraces

    ReplyDelete